Wednesday, October 2, 2013

California Transition to Fall


Hey loves! Man, it's been awhile since I've updated this baby! Been so busy with my daughter starting preschool! I'm happy to report I am still living a healthier lifestyle and working out. I am 12 lbs down and feeling great. Good timing because we always have that heat wave in Fall. So, no need to pack up my shorts yet!






Here is a pretty casual transition to Fall. Mixing summer styles with booties and jackets and blazers is a great option. Gives you a little more time to hold on to your Summer shorts and tanks! Layer, layer, layer! 





Lazer cut detailing has been in the spotlight as of late. I personally love it. Adds a little flair to your regular peep toe bootie, or leather skirt. I love mixing a mini skirt or shorts with booties. Such an effortless chic and gives you more of a Fall feel. 





Sunglasses: Chloe, on sale HERE on my eBay 
Blazer: Cotton On
Tank: Cotton On
Distressed Denim Shorts: TOBI
Lazer Cut Suede Bootie: Zara





6 comments:

  1. I love this look! You're so stunning!! xo

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed you on Instagram, google+, Bloglovin, facebook and google connect
    Can you please follow me back?
    thanks
    Sasha
    passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you stay motivated? You have the perfect body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, lets stay in touch!!!

    INSTAGRAM: @MALLYXXOX
    (http://instagram.com/mallyxxox)

    FACEBOOK: MALLYCOOKS
    (http://facebook.com/mallycooks)

    See you soon!

    Mally
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete