Saturday, December 1, 2012

Booties Under $150


Booties Under $150




Zara heel boots
zara.com


Zara boots
zara.com


Taupe suede booties
nastygal.com


Aldo boots
$145 - asos.com






     Hello loves! Happy December! I cannot believe it's December 1st today! This year has gone by so fast! Winter has officially begun and the Holidays are near, however, we still have time to break out our booties and add a few more to our closets! Booties are a fun and easy way to dress up an ensemble and of course keep us warm and cozy these colder months. Being that I live in San Diego, I don't get many chances to dress warm, so I take every opportunity I get!

    These are few of my top choices for booties this season that are under $150. I chose a few current trends which include: leopard print, fringe, cap-toe, studded, and suede booties. All of these boots are most definitely on my wish list. I did recently get a pair of suede studded booties as well and I'm in love with them!








Scarf: Nordstrom
Vest: Nordstrom
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Zara
Booties: Zara

Thanks so much for reading guys! 




5 comments:

  1. I love booties and love all of these! I absolutely love your blog and style!

    xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Love yours and your style as well!! Xoxoxoxoxo

      Joce

      Delete
  2. Booties are my fave!! Those black Zara ones are to die for :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all cute. My favorites are the leopard, fringe and the studded ones. :)


    Xo
    Lee
    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete