Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Trends: Sneaker Wedge

Trends: Sneaker Wedge






    Alright, we've all been hearing about these and seeing them on celebrities everywhere. The sneaker wedge, much like most trends, has been pretty controversial. Some people love it and some people hate it. And some people have named it the worst trend of 2012. But I say, if Giuseppe Zanotti is on the boat, it can't be that bad! What do you think? What is your opinion on the sneaker wedge?




Sneaker Wedge: How to Style it






    Here are a couple examples of How To Style the Sneaker Wedge. I actually really want a pair of high tops! I just bought a pair of sneakers from Zara. They should be here Thursday, so I will post em when they get here! Tell me what you guys think?

Would you wear them?

xo Jocelyn

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. i wasnt fond of it at first but its growing on me:) just have to find the perfect pair <3 xxx kat glamourcreationsbykat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've crossed over and have learned to love them-- or some of them. I just can't decide whether to get a pair or not. Decisions, decisions!

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get a pair for a while, but with so many styles I can't decide on which ones to get. I'm not much of a sneaker kind of girl, that's what makes it hard to choose.

    Xo
    Lee

    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete