Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Booties



Happy Thanksgiving loves! I am ready for some turkey, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie! In the meantime, I thought I would put together a quick post! I'm going casual and conservative this Thanksgiving. I went with the trending color this Fall, maroon skinnies, and paired them with suede booties!











Rhinestone and cross accent jewelry add a little sparkle to my look!












These suede studded booties from Zara were the focus of my outfit. Suede booties are a must-have for Fall and this Holiday Season. I absolutely loved the color and gold stud detail. They're also extremely comfortable which is a plus!





Blouse: Zara
Pants: Zara
Accessories: Nordstrom 
Gold Cross Bracelet: Betty Bows
Boots: Zara




Thanks so much for reading guys! Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

  1. Love this ensemble :) From the hair to your pants to your nails, and your shoes!! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! it's Melanee from Instagram! =) in love with this look especially the booties!

    I'm following you now via GFC and hope you follow back!

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love the pants and the boots are to cute! hope u had a lovely thanksgiving <3 xx kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks good, from the Maroon skinnies to the studded boots and your Mani is really cool. You look gorg!!

    Xo
    Lee

    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look sweety!!! :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete