Monday, November 26, 2012

Sequin Dresses under $100

Sequin Dresses under $100

Sequin Dresses under $100 by jocelynngraves featuring cut out dresses

   Hey loves! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving. As we all know, the Holiday's are upon us! So, time to break out the glitz, glitter, embellishments, and sequins of course. Now, I have posted a few outfit ideas on ways to make a sequins dress more versatile by pairing with different tops. Most sequin dresses are at a higher price point so, it's better for your bank account, and it's fun to get creative finding different ways to wear one piece. I haven't had a chance to take pictures in my dress. However, I will post the pictures I put up on my Instagram below. 

   Here are a few sequin dresses I love, that are all under $100! Perfect for a night out or a Holiday party!




   I received a lot of questions regarding the pieces I'm wearing. The dress is from Bebe. The black Jacquard peplum top, as well as the blue chiffon top, are both from Forever21. My peep-toe pumps are Steve Madden.





Sequin dress
$96 - nelly.com


Lipsy bodycon dress
$88 - lipsy.co.uk



Cut out dress
boohoo.com




Ted Baker leather clutch purse
$125 - johnlewis.com



Thanks so much for reading! Please feel free to leave any questions or comments! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. cute post! love how you styled the dress in 3 ways :)

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all three outfits. You look fab in all of them.

    Xo
    Lee


    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I must have a dress like yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you styled the dress in 3 different ways! I'm actually working on a similar post on my blog :) My favorite one is the 3rd one with the blue top, it has such an understated chic-ness to it.

    ReplyDelete