Sunday, November 4, 2012

Only in California Can You Wear a Skirt in November- Basic Neutrals


Only in California can you wear a skirt in November! Today has been pretty warm especially for this time of year so I'm keeping it cool and casual in this tribal skirt. Choosing to go with neutral colors felt more Fall friendly, as well. 






The detailing on this moto jacket is what really caught my eye. It has a faux leather trim and a studded shoulder as well. A jacket like this is a great way to add a little spunk to your ensemble.





A print skirt is an easy way to mix up your wardrobe. You can wear it casual like this or dress it up with a sequin or peplum top. A cute way to make a skirt similar to this more Fall friendly is to throw on a pair of tights underneath and polish off the outfit with a pair of booties. 






Jacket: Forever21
Top: Nordstrom
Skirt: Nordstrom
Shoes: Charles David
Necklace: Happy Wrist






Thought I would add one of my bloopers! Me blowin' away with the wind. Hahaha! Hope you're all having a fabulous Sunday!

Thanks so much for reading loves! 

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, I wish I had your body fabb!
    oh and trust me in florida will be wearing skirts all year round =/

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beautiful! Thanks love! And yeah I bet it's hot over there!

      xo

      Delete
  2. cute jacket! love the different material... what a good find at Forever 21!!! kisses from Las Vegas!!!
    -JASMINE O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete