Saturday, November 3, 2012

IN LA WE LUST


Casual, yet chic. Graphic tee, ripped skinnies, and pumps. I'm a total California girl and I love it. Fashion doesn't have to be extravagant. It's about expressing yourself and wearing what speaks to you.






My amazing graphic tee is Product of Privilege. When Marshall, owner and designer of Product of Privilege an LA based women's tee line, contacted me about working together I was really excited. When I looked over his website I wanted everything. All the tanks and tees are so unique and very well made. Graphic tees are a great statement piece and most definitely an instant eye catcher. I love the rips and detail put into this tank. If you like unique pieces that no one else will have then I encourage you to check out his website. Be the first to rock these tees and set a trend! For the next week you can now get 25% off your purchase at www.productofprivilege.com with my discount code Joce123
Shop away and enjoy!





A nicely tailored jacket, or blazer is an easy way to dress up any outfit and pull your whole look together. A white jacket is a must-have for any woman's closet. It's just so chic. You can throw it over neutral colors and do an 
ensemble of all similar hues or you can use it
 to break up darker colors.









It is no secret, I have an obsession with ripped jeans. It's getting to the point that it is a little ridiculous. If you were to run into me, this is probably exactly the kind of outfit I would be wearing on a normal day. I love going casual, ripped jeans, and just throw on a tank or tee. Add a pair of heels and it looks like this entire look was a lot more intentional.







Jacket: Forever21
Top: Product of Privilege
Sunglasses: Forever21
Rosary: Cotton On
Jeans: Forever21
Pumps: Charles David
   




Thanks so much for reading guys!
25% off with discount code Joce123



9 comments:

  1. great look! love product of privilege :)

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! super cute stuff. i love it!

      xoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love your blog!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to read your comment!

    xo,
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look with the jacket! Thanks for stopping by my blog -- I am following back now :)

    Kate @ A Journey in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!
      And thank you for following back :)

      Delete
  5. Hot! Thoes jeans are amazing! And go so well with that top xxx KaT

    ReplyDelete