Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Summer Dress To Fall Favorite

image

I’m really excited Fall is finally here. This is my favorite Season, by far. Pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween, Thanksgiving, taking my daughter to the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins… You name it, I pretty much love it all. Being that I live in San Diego, it will be awhile before it actually cools down, but on the upside I get to play around with my wardrobe a little bit. I thought it would be fun to do a few posts showing how to make your summer favorites Fall appropriate.
image

I really like this silhouette and I definitely think it flatters a woman’s shape. This is just a fun little summer dress which you can dress up with a nude pump or wear with sandals. As much as I love to shop, I need to try to put myself on a budget and of course it’s always good to find different ways to incorporate a piece to make a fresh look.
image

I loved the back of this dress. Flirty and fun for Summer. But you can easily make it more Fall appropriate by throwing on a cardigan or blazer.
image

One easy way to make a Summer dress into a bold Fall ensemble is to pair it with booties or even a tall boot. Throwing a blazer over a dress is quick and easy but gives you a very polished, chic look. One thing I would add on a colder day is a pair of leggings or tights under this. Here in San Diego it is still around 90 degrees but can’t wait until I can layer up!
image

Blazers are an amazing way to dress up any outfit. From skirts, to dresses, to boyfriend jeans; I think a blazer polishes off a look very nicely. This one in particular, I just got recently from Forever21. My booties are also from Forever21. I’ve recently gotten a few really cute blazers from H&M as well.
image



3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits! How can I follow your blog?

    XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey babe! I'm still working on my blog but I've set it up so you can now follow and subscribe! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this look :)
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Let me know if you do so I can follow back :)

    Btw I'm following u on ig hope u follow back ;)
    Xo
    Arleene

    ReplyDelete