Monday, October 8, 2012

Out On Bail


If you're not making a statement, you're not saying anything. So, don't be intimidated by something more bold or different. Changing things up is fun and fashion is a way to not only express yourself but fashion allows you 
to constantly reinvent yourself.


I decided to go with my black suede peep-toe pumps. These are one of my favorite pairs of heels. They are the perfect height with a bit of a platform and I got them at a great price from Charles David.


I was in love with these pants at first sight. These jeans are from Forever 21. I love that they are a thick stripe and they have a nice zipper detail on the ankle. Super cute dressed up like this with a pump or once it gets a little colder, they will look great with a pair of boots and chunky sweater! 


Top: Cotton On
Bottoms: Forever21
Pumps: Charles David
Bag: Target
Cross & Chain Link Bracelets: The Glam Bar 

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! 
Please let me know what you think! :) 


13 comments:

  1. Love it, I've never thought of wearing stripped pants might just have to try it. You look GREAT!

    XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love those pants! So different, you look so pretty!


    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my lattest post , would be great to PLEASE follow me back OK ! FOLLOW :) xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love. Thank you so much. I will def check it out. <3

      Delete
    2. hey just figured out how to follow people on here. I followed ya! Hope you follow back xo

      Delete
  4. great look hun and great blog! just found you on instagram! love ur style..new follower :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! Now following you, would love it if you could check out my blog too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much. I will def check it out love.

      Delete
  6. I am impressed by your lovely post which i were really looking for.you possess lots of understanding on this subject.
    bail bonds orlando fl

    ReplyDelete