Friday, October 5, 2012

Let's Go Camo!


 I've been dying for some camo pants and finally got them! I'm living in these right now. (Don't tell anyone. lol) Adding some prints to your wardrobe is a fun way to mix it up so, don't be timid!


I've been needing a black bag so I finally found one I liked. I really love this bag. Perfect size and not too heavy to tote around which is always a plus. I found this bag recently at Target for under $50. I was very pleased with myself! My bracelets are all from Forever! You can never have enough stacking bracelets. Great way to add some edge to your ensemble!


 I am obsessed with these pants right now. They're great dressed up with a pump and I'm excited to put them with a boot once it cools down here in San Diego! I've been wanting a pair of camo pants but I was a bit selective because I wanted something that still looked feminine. I found these recently at Gap. I love that the pants stop at the ankle and are fitted. These are extremely comfortable as well.


  

 I decided to go with my leopard pumps, just to mix it up. Mixing prints is fun and edgy. There are no rules when it comes to fashion. Wear what makes 
you feel good and set yourself apart from the crowd.

  
TOP: B.P. NORDSTROM
PANTS: GAP
BRACELETS & NECKLACES: FOREVER21
BAG:TARGET
PUMP: DSW

Thanks for checking out my blog guys!



13 comments:

  1. LOVE the camo pants. I just bought a pair at Zara today:) the stud heels bring it all together!
    -Jasmine O

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooo!!! Love this look! It rocks <3
    Lovely blog Jocelyn, I'm your 3rd follower <3 If you like my blog too I'm waiting for you <3
    Xoxoxo

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! Checkin out your blog now! Thank you for following! :) xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. I finally figured out how to follow you back! :) <33 xo

      Delete
  3. Love the camo pants!
    You look amazing!
    Great style!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I have seen in instagram and came straight to know your blog is great, I liked a lot of the striped pants and camouflage, I like how you played with the heel print and you taches perfect. The perfect bag. Your hair is amazing
    I'm staying here with your permission to follow you, I would love to follow me in mine so we do not lose contact.

    Spend a happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much! I just figured out how to follow people on here! I would love to follow each other. <33

      Delete
  5. Love the outfit and the shoes are amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Xo
    Lee
    www.ItsMissLV.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! of course love. I followed ya!

      Delete