Saturday, October 13, 2012

In Love With Leather


I am so excited for colder weather! First chance I got I had to break out the boots! I am going through a serious leather phase right now. (Or faux leather also does the trick.) So far it hasn't felt too much like Fall in San Diego so I have to take advantage of every chance I get. Today it  
rained for a change which was pretty nice!



I've been dying for a chance to wear these Dolce Vita suede lace up boots. I love boots. These are actually one of four pairs I've bought recently. :X I love the heel on these too. It gives them a little more of a feminine look. I decided to add the socks at the last minute. So 80's, I love it. 




My faux leather jacket is from Bebe. I felt like wearing something a little more edgy. A leather jacket is a must have this Fall. I bought this jacket last year but Bebe has some similar ones now and I've seen a few at Express too. Check out Forever21 if you're looking for something with a lower price point 





I decided to go with this chambray top. I love the denim and leather look. It adds a little bit of texture and contrast to this otherwise all leather combo. It is also very lightweight and a perfect piece for layering. This top in particular is from Urban Outfitters. It's a high low top and I wish I could've shown a little more detail. Unfortunately we were on a time crunch because it got dark.




I fell in love with these pants at first sight. I love the zipper detail on these. These faux leather panel pants are from Cotton On. These are a great piece for Fall and look great with boots or dressed up with a pump and tucked in silk blouse. I've had a lot of questions regarding the chunky scarf I'm wearing. I got this scarf recently from Forever21. 







Jacket: Bebe
Scarf: Forever21
Top: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Cotton On
Knee High Socks: Target
Boots: Dolce Vita





15 comments:

  1. So CHIC! I must get a pair or those pants LOVE!

    XO, Adropofbliss.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! Does it show I follow your blog on here? I'm still trying to figure this site out lol

      Delete
  2. wow awesome photos & outfit! Maybe we follow each other ? let me know! www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks so much beautiful. Love your blog! I followed! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants! Btw I'm hosting a free giveaway on my blog feel free to enter :)

    xoxo,
    Yvette


    www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing amazing pictures & ensemble! Perhaps all of us stick to the other person ? tell me!

    regards,

    hvac schools CA

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my fave looks! so sleek xx kat

    ReplyDelete