Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flats You'll Fall For


 A little bit of heaven in the form of a flat. I am obsessed with these flats and really want them in a few different colors and styles. These "Ballasox" Ballet Flats by Corso Como are amazing. They're so cute yet so comfortable. They even have a sock sewn right in. What more can you ask for?
 



 Here are a few of the styles they currently have out for Fall. These are great to throw on with a pair of jeans and blazer this Fall. First pair of flats I didn't have to break in!



 Each pair come with a convenient little pouch. These are perfect to throw in your bag and find salvation after a long day at work in 4 inch heels!





3 comments:

  1. such cute flats! love the studded bows! it's natybaby from instagram by the way! just followed your blog on GFC :) hope you follow back babe! <3

    xo
    naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love! Thank you. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this thing so bear with me hahahahaha. I thought I was Internet savvy but idk. Now I'm really feeling like a mom. I think I'm following you. Let me know if I'm not lol <3333 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete